Endless runner with an innovative social tweak: Twitter users can change the gameplay to all active players in real-time by using deadly tweets.
Once upon a time, there were cute characters running happily… against lovely threats like chainsaws, minefields, kicking unicorns, storms of burning chickens, and a lot more tender obstacles & dangers.
Sweet Meat is the first endless runner ever in which success or failure doesn’t depend on player’s skills or developer’s mood, it also depends on Twitter users’ evil desires. Everyone can send threats to all active players in real-time!
Beautiful hand-painted graphics combined with funny cartoonish violence provides never-ending fun!
• Simple controls
• Legendary characters to discover
• Different scenarios to unlock
• Gameplay changes via Twitter
• Challenging & bizarre daily missions
• Awesome daily rewards
• Show-off with insane achievements
• Climb on the leaderboards!
• Share you funniest death
– Finalist Best Latin American Game at BIG Festival 2017
– Featured at Behance https://www.behance.net/gallery/50132775/Sweet-Meat